Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My First Disclaimer

I am not witty.  I mention this because even though I've always loved to write, keep journals and even put my thoughts of the day on my answering machine message - I never blogged.  I was pretty sure you had to be witty to blog.  And I (you can ask any of my friends) am a lot of things.  But witty? No.

Talkative - now that's an adjective they'd use to describe me.  I talk to anyone, strangers, dogs myself.  About nearly anything.  Things I read, my thoughts of the day, questions I ponder.

So here I am with all these topics of conversations, thinking I have no other outlet than chit chating and updating via Facebook.

But recently, I started reading blogs.  And I realized something: A lot of bloggers aren't witty. 

So finally I decided it was time.

I am not witty - but I surround myself with people who are.  Here's to hoping it will rub off.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Im glad you started this..maybe it will give me incentive to start blogging. They maybe we could have blog battles..or bloattles. Can wait to see you soon sista!

    ReplyDelete